Sunday 3 January 2021

Tidy this, clean that...

 I am finally coming around to do some tidying around the study... it's more and more a workshop with everything out of place... just as I like it, I guess.

It's been relaxing this time... the slight organization of things here and there... Normally it vexes me realizing how far I am from having all place ready to be used for creativity.

I have been, let's say, collecting so many materials and ideas in each cranny of space in this room... hoping to have a free moment in my tumultuous mind. These past 2 days have been doing me well.
I have been having weird nights asleep (and for example now it's 3.35 am) and long complicated dreams each night, but I wake up with a kinder state of mind. Kinder to me, forgiving of my tiredness, pain, and overall being.

I have been hoping to grow out of many things I dislike about me, and I keep walking away...

The creation will soon begin... I made a couple of armour ideas for a couple of characters, so I will begin focusing on making armours and focusing on these creatures.

Can you see a bit of the pose and idea behind these work in progress armatures?



No comments:

Post a Comment