Saturday 2 January 2021

Planning resolutions...

I have a few things I need to plan because it is time I put aside everything and move forward.

I am a sculptor you see, and I need to plan armatures, characters, tubes, style of fantasy character, sort fabrics and... I need to draw.

Back to the drawing board! This is it!
Drawing the character or jot down a few ideas concerning the main characteristics will surely help.
Some photo reference also will come in handy, so that I can ensure I keep the train of thoughts while creating.

I never realized, until recently, how important it is to have figurative references of the expression or the intent of the character or characters I am creating.
It's time darling, it is time to go on and believe.

Prepping list:

- armatures
- cutting tubes for hands and feet
- sketch
- condition clay
- onyx pearls
- sculpt heads
- sculpt a bunch of nails and teeth
- sculpt heads, hands and feet or shoes

The theme for the first sculptures: creature of the Woods.

If you, like me, need to think about a range of colour to ensure you have clear in mind the environment where your creature will live, you might find this amazing website to come in handy!

https://www.design-seeds.com/
Enjoy as many colour palettes as you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment